Do yDo you want to teach phonics outdoors? Children can learn to read and have fun at the same time.
Discover Outdoor learning with a series of ‘The Power of Outdoor Learning’ – ACTIVE PHONICS. A training workshop that will guide you through the mission and motivation of active phonics.
- When? 2nd April 2022
- Time? 9:00-12:00
- Where? 33 Rama 4 Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- For whom? teachers, educators and curriculum developers
- Fee? 1,299/person including snacks, resources and certificate (Contact us for group rates)
- Any queries? contact 097-0920924 or add us via line – OSB School
The course is designed to build your knowledge of outdoor teaching and active phonics in the EYFS and KS1. designed to build your knowledge of outdoor teaching and learning across the curriculum in the EYFS and KS1.
What to expect?
- Build your knowledge of outdoor phonics learning practices.
- Learn how you can support young people’s education by including outdoor learning in your setting.
- Be inspried to help children explore nature, learn from it and make use of the world around them